Friday, July 3, 2009

Blogging...who said it was easy??


Ok, so I am really clueless when it comes to all this blogging stuff. Well, the blogging it's self is easy but getting my page to be as cute as everyone elses...not so much! But I am determined today to figure it all out and have a cute pink and black polka dot blog by the end of the day if it kills me. I have to get to the post office to mail some bows and tutus, buy some groceries, and drop off new bows to my local shops that carry Piggy Tails and then somewhere in there get this blog done. And between it all, my grandmother is very ill and not expected to make it through the weekend. So my mind is just not in it. But I'm hoping to stay busy and keep my mind busy because it seems to help. Check back to see what I've done and feel free to leave any helpful tips, sites, or information for me :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

You blog is looking really cute to me! Good job.