Saturday, July 4, 2009

Super Slip and Slide

SLIP and SLIDE Anyone?


Well in honor of the 4th my husband set up the HUGE slip and slide down the hill in our backyard. It's the perfect hill for 'safe' sliding. It was just shy of 100 feet and when we squirt a little baby shampoo on the plastic, you can race each other to the bottom. As you can see the kids had a great time!


You can easily make one of these giant slides yourself! I'ts just a roll of painters plastic, extra duty. Just make sure you have a nice hill that's not too steep or you may end up with a cast instead of smiles :)


My youngest son, Puddy was a bit scared to try out the slide but he splashed around in the puddle that formed at the bottom. What's cuter than that? He's such a nut. He makes me laugh so hard sometimes.



Tylie had a blast playing on the slide too! Gramma was there splashing with her. After a while the bubbles really started to add up in the puddle, which we dubbed 'The Pool'. Tylie and Coby liked blowing them.


I just love when the kids
play so well together.








Look at our bubbles Mamma! Tylie is such a lucky little girl to have 3 wonderful brothers that take such good care of her.

And of course it didn't take long for Porter to get in on the bubble fun too! LOL

Look it's Santa Claws! hehe

He had us cracking up! He kept sticking his face in the bubbles and then running around after the kids.
Well, our day was a ton of fun! And I ended up with 4 sleepy kids and a tuckered out Porter. And I'm sure our neighbor was appreciative to have a tired kid herself. :)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Now that is one creative idea! looks like lots of fun to me.

Darcy said...

That looks like so much fun! Great idea with the painter's plastic! That pic with your dog and his bubble face is hilarious!

Welcome to Piggy Tails! said...

Oh my gosh, Porter was cracking us up with the bubbles! They say Pugs are the clowns of the dog world...it's moments like this that I totally agree!!