Friday, July 10, 2009

Want to win a Piggy Tails Tutu and Matching Hair Bow?

I'm giving away a beautiful pink tutu with black polka dots in honor of my new online store! http://www.mypiggytailsboutique.com/ is finally up and running and if I do say so myself, A-dorable!! You know me, I LOVE things to be cute so of course my website is no different. I'd love for you to take a look around and let me know what you think. :)
Can I just say, I have 2 of the most adorable kiddos on the planet!!




If you want to be entered into the drawing to win my signature tutu with yards and yards of soft baby pink tulle and accented with black pom pom polka dots and of course it's all tied up with a big black and pink polka dot bow! Oh, and don't forget the matching hair bow. Your little girl will be SO cute in her Piggy Tails Tutu!! Go to http://www.etsyitup.blogspot.com/ and enter to win. Don't forget to check out her other great contests while your there.

Ahhh...Look at that cutie patootie!

2 comments:

Dee said...

That is the cutest set ever! I entered-fingers crossed!

Welcome to Piggy Tails! said...

Oh thankyou so much! I really like it too hehe I will cross some fingers and toes and eyes for you too Dee :)